Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Unlocking My Superpowers - Day 4

No problem is too big for me. I am an excellent problem solver. When a problem is complex, I can always break it down into smaller, more manageable parts. I see problems as opportunities of sharpening my analytical skills and coming up with innovative ideas to improve status quo. I have a rare combination of scientific training and creative thinking. Even though I am pragmatic by nature, I am adventurous enough to experiment new ideas constantly.

I have a phenomenal memory. I can even remember things from my early childhood. I don’t plan on writing my memoirs. But if I ever do, this incredible talent of mine would come in handy. I have yet to discover other useful applications.

The other amazing skill that I have is to write technical reports and business plans. I can explain concepts in everyday language and present data in an easy-to-understand way. With the advent of internet research, I can collect information and data from anywhere in the world to write reports and plans. Nowadays most verbal presentations can also be done over the internet.

Certainly, the list of my superpowers is not limited to problem-solving, memory and report/plan writing. But these three are the most relevant to the 10-day freedom plan challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment